The Workers’ League Sandwich building is a period 5 storey self-contained building complete with roof terrace based five minutes from Liverpool Street, in the heart of the City.
The building contains 3 floors of 12-14 person offices, a floor of fully equipped meeting rooms and a top floor comprising a kitchen and an awesome roof terrace overlooking numbers 30 to 60 St Mary Axe aka The Gherkin and The Can of Ham.
£4.5k + VAT per month per floor.
£14k + VAT per month for the whole building. All costs included (business rates, utility bills, service charge).
- Creative & spacious offices
- Lots of break out areas
- Fully-equipped Meeting rooms for up to 10 people with HD screens
- Roof Terrace overlooking the Gherkin
- High speed internet 24hr access & app-enabled security system
- Free tea, coffee & mineral water
- Shower for runners & cyclists
- Off street parking
- Offices available on flexible contract basis